2013 Harvey’s 5K Run & 1 Mile Run/Walk
Sponsored by Harvey’s 4th Street Grill, Tampa Bay Orthopaedic Specialists and General Dynamics.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
1 mile run/walk – 5:30 p.m.
5k chipped run 6:00 p.m.
The Harvey’s 5K run has been a tradition in St. Petersburg for over 25 years! Join us for an early evening run along the Illuminated Night Parade route and St. Petersburg’s beautiful waterfront. The start and finish lines will be on Beach Drive at North Straub Park.
Proceeds benefit arts and music programs in Pinellas County Schools.
Link to 2013 Harvey’s 5K Run on active.com
View photos from the 2013 Harvey’s 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run at photos-by-shack.com
Get race results from the 2013 Harvey’s 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run at coolrunning.com
2013 Registration Forms
Register in advance until 3-10-13
- 2013 Online Registration via active.com – Click Here
- 2013 Online Registration via Florida Road Race Online – Click Here
- 2013 Printable Registration Form – Download here
- In-person registration will be available at Feet First Running Store, 4949 4th Street North in St. Petersburg. Call 727-898-1130 for store hours.
- On site registration will be available starting at 4:30 p.m. on race day.
- For more information call the Suncoasters office at 727-821-9888
- Sign Up Event at Fit2Run downtown on Saturday, March 16th from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Packet Pick up at Fit2Run downtown on Tuesday, March 19th from 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
T-shirts are guaranteed to all pre-registrant’s and will be provided to on-site registrants as available.
Awards will be presented to overall winners and the top 3 runners in each age group for men and women. The awards ceremony will take place on the grass adjacent to the start and finish lines. If unable to attend the ceremony, you may pick up your award at the Suncoasters Office.
Distance – 5K Run & 1 Mile Fun Run. 2013 Race Course Map
Parking – Handicap parking will be available on the east side of Beach Drive. Metered parking will be available throughout downtown and all City parking garages will be open.
Race map brought to you by
Discover Downtown St. Petersburg